Details and Rules of “Win a Pot of Gold” Draw
Membership fee and Application form can be completed and submitted online at winapotofgold.ie
Online at winapotofgold.ie
News about the competition (the “Competition” or the “Draw”) will be updated though our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter Instagram, ClubforceApp and through our website winapotofgold.ie
You can also contact us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Members Club Competition is Emyvale GAA, Tully, Emyvale, County Monaghan (hereinafter referred to as “the Club”).
- The draw is open to Members only. However, anyone may become a Social member of Emyvale GAA Club and application for a ticket for the draw will also comprise application for membership until the draw has been carried out. Once you purchase a ticket, you become a social member of Emyvale GAA Club up until the date of the draw unless you shall cease to be a member as provided in the rules of the Gaelic Athletic Association. The cost of the membership and entry to the draw is €29.95
Note: The promoters of the draw (being the Steering Group), their professional advisers or those involved with operating the Draw’s Website or administering the Draw, are not eligible to become a Ticket Holder.
- The Competition is open to Members of the Club aged 18 years and over only. Any Memberships purchased by persons under the age of 18 years shall be declared null and void and shall not be included nor deemed to be included in the Competition. Any such entry entered into the Competition Draw will be declared invalid and another ticket will be drawn in its place.
- An adult may buy one in Trust as a gift for someone under 18 Years.
- Emyvale GAA is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- The prize is as stated pot of gold to the value of €50,000 or €50,000 in cash.
- The first prize is a pot of gold to the value of €50,000 on the date of the draw or €50,000 in cash
- The Terms and Conditions herein set out should at all times be read in conjunction with the Emyvale GAA Club Rules (hereinafter referred to as “the Club Rules”) for the time being which are available at winapotofgold.ie
- The Terms and Conditions herein set out are at all times governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- The charitable purpose of the Competition is to raise funds for the benefit of developing and enhancing the Emyvale GAA Club and the facilities for the said Club. The organisers of the Competition shall not derive any personal profit from the Competition.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
(a) The Club will retain and use the Member’s personal data for the duration of Membership and for a reasonable period thereafter.
(b) On purchasing Membership each Member agrees to the use of his or her details being used solely in connection with this Competition and their Membership of the Club. Personal data of any kind will not be disclosed to a Third Party without the Member’s consent.
(c) The Winner hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the Competition.
- All Members are at all times for the duration of their Membership subject to the Club Rules. By purchasing Membership each Member thereby agrees to be bound by the Club Rules and the Terms and Conditions herein set out.
- Any notice, announcement, information or bulletin in relation to the Competition whether public or otherwise or wheresoever published is only intended to be a notice to the Members of the Club and is not intended to be nor directed to any other persons whatsoever.
- All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of a ticket and the organisers of the Club’s ‘Win a Pot of Gold’ draw shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of the Club to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
- Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the draw.
- A maximum of 6,999 (Six Thousand nine hundred ninety-nine) tickets are available.
- Neither the Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, committee members or the organisers of the Competition of whatsoever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable to the Members for any loss, inconvenience, damage or expense suffered by the Members participating in this Competition.
- The Club shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- Emyvale GAA reserves the right to cancel the Draw/Raffle and if for any reason the Draw shall not proceed, members who purchased membership tickets will be refunded the sum of not more than 90% of the purchased price (the balance of the draw funds being retained by Emyvale GAA to defray expenses incurred in the running of the draw; your subscription for membership and a ticket shall be deemed to be a consent to this retention) and Emyvale GAA shall not be liable in respect of such cancellation save to the extent of the refund.
- Once purchased, Membership is non-refundable except in circumstances where the Competition is cancelled by the Club. In that event a maximum amount of 90% of the purchased price will be refunded to Members.
- The minimum number of Ticket Holders required for the draw to take place is 5,000 “Five Thousand”(“ the minimum number of Ticket Holders”). If, within 48 hours of the draw taking place, the number of Ticket Holders is less than the minimum number of Ticket Holders, the Draw shall be cancelled or postponed as Emyvale GAA sees fit and arrangements made as soon as reasonably possible thereafter to refund not more than 90% to each of the subscribing members if cancellation is the option chosen
- The Club decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted. The Club its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, committee members or the organisers of the Competition accepts no responsibility whatsoever whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interception or communications failure, for unreceived, late, missing, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries, applications, Memberships or otherwise.
- The Club reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be advertised as soon possible by The Club.
- The Club reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Competition. The addition of any such prizes will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable once added to the Competition and will also be available at winamobilehome.ie.
- Our intention is to hold the Competition Draw in Emyvale GAA Club on 31s July or when all tickets are sold. All members shall be entitled to attend and witness the draw. (note Covid-19 restrictions will take precedence). Draw will also be streamed live via social media
- The Winner will be announced within 14 days of the draw by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
- In order to claim the prize, the Winner must contact the Club by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or ClubForce App and/or SMS or in person at the Club’s registered location as set out herein.
- The Winner may be subject to verification by the Club and this process may take up to 7 days to complete once the Winner has claimed their prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication or does not claim their prize within 14 days of the notification of same the Club reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and select a replacement Winner.
- The Club reserves the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and Conditions herein set out and in purchasing Membership each Member consents and agrees to be bound by the said amendments. The Club further reserves the right to cancel this Competition for any reason whatsoever. The cancellation or any change to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable in respect thereof.
- The prize(s) is/are not transferable
- The Competition will be implemented & conducted by the Club. The Preparation of entries for the final draw and the final draw will be independently observed by the independent adjudicator. The independent adjudicator will be appointed by the Club Chairperson. The Club will maintain books and records recording all entries into the competition and all costs relating to the competition. The books and records will be audited by the independent adjudicator within 14 days of the draw taking place. The identity of the adjudicator will be notified to all members on our website not less than 14 days in advance of the date of the draw.